Just a few 4th of July memories.
- Fireworks over the lake.
- Burning my fingers on sparklers.
- Picnics at Grevillea Park where we slid down the grassy hill on cardboard boxes.
- Putting pennies on the train tracks so the train would squish them flat.
- Chasing a bird at the park with a salt shaker (because if you put salt on their tail, they can’t fly and you can catch them).
- Setting off fireworks in the driveway of our house.
- Potato salad and deviled eggs
- Singing the Star Spangled Banner
Happy Independence Day to everyone in the U.S.A.